what if someone invites you to a meet and greet with the new ceo of the company behind the most amazingly empowering [and sustainable] digital product coming out of silicon valley in over 10 years & you show up?
well i admit: i put all these qualifiers into the opening sentence to get some google search love but since i have no idea how seo works i am basically throwing spaghetti at the wall…
seriously though, jo and i really do feel genuinely passionate about second life, why would we otherwise hang out in-world all the time and produce these shows?
[don’t forget to subscribe on stitcher where you can fast forward quite easily through my incessant ramblings!]
linkage as usual to deepen the debate:
– our giveaway continues: answer the following question = what are the two types of creating animation for games/vw’s? one software-only, the other involving physical world stuff.email answer to email@example.com & win a humanoid animations dance ball = 3200 l$ value
– our guest harvey crabsticks
– bryn oh’s latest work:
– sl video on youtube with highest view count is not esteban: it is a birthing video [no not birther!!!]
– it was drax’ rez day [yesterday]…
….so time for some timewarp:
– jo’s rez day also 2/20 so wish her a good one will ya?
the drax files radio hour [with jo yardley] is a weekly production of basicdrax entertainment.
the show is supported by ciaran laval, inara pey, daniel voyager, mona eberhardt, victor mornington, justin esparza, yordie sands, strawberry singh, vintage retro historical marketstreet and editorial clarity.
special thanks to karl stiefvater for providing the station ID this week.
music by lydia yalin
contact the show via skype draxfiles, avatar draxfiles or email firstname.lastname@example.org